The Mission Of Trout Lake School District
Students, teachers, staff and parents work together supporting the educational process and forming relationships to optimize student growth. A breadth of experiences, programs, and opportunities beyond core academics are provided to students that help them become healthy, safe, engaged, supported and challenged.
As a District, we commit to:
1. Providing a positive environment that supports the whole child
2. Preparing students through innovative programs
3. Hiring, retaining and developing a staff committed to teamwork, collaboration, and continual improvement
4. Responsibly managing school resources and tax payer dollars
5. Building and maintaining positive relationships with the local community