The Mission Of Trout Lake School District
Students, teachers, staff and parents work together supporting the educational process and forming relationships to optimize student growth. A breadth of experiences, programs, and opportunities beyond core academics are provided students that help them become healthy, safe, engaged, supported and challenged.
As a District we commit to:
1. Providing a positive environment that supports the whole child
2. Preparing students through innovative programs
3. Hiring, retaining and developing a staff committed to teamwork, collaboration, and continual improvement
4. Responsibly managing school resources and tax payer dollars
5. Building and maintaining positive relationship with the local community
Through engagement with our staff, students, parents, and community we hope to achieve the above commitments.
2017-18 School and District Goals
Goal 1: Increase the number of elective opportunities for secondary students in the Trout Lake School
Goal 2: Enhance Leadership education opportunities for K-5 students.
Goal 3: Increase staff development on Washington State Math Standards and investifate ways to increase the amount of time that K-5 students are learning math concepts.
Goal 4: Complete school track facility with needed enhancements and begin to to investifate next steps as it relates to other facility developments.